Saturday, August 1, 2015

Purge by the Spirit today

Well I woke up this morning feeling a little better but I was very sick through the night. I was  going back and forth to the bathroom. Man  I really felt like I was dying but praise God for the Holy Ghost , and the prayers from the warroirs.   I'm still   feeling a little weak , BUT the worst part is over.  I understand now that as I'm getting older my body is changing i DISCIPLINE  myself the past couple of months eating salads and fruits , YOU know healthy  and I just had a desire to eat some seafood. Low and behold it made me really really sick .  I see that my body have adjusted to live food not fried anyway thank God for all the prayers continue  to keep me cover.   I'm trying to finish this book project, my daughter's bridal shower coming up and I am in school. For this weekend and I have a lot of stuff to do so I don't have time to be sick.  meanwhile  I'm going to get me some rest.  thank you to all that were praying for me I'm signing out. Peace

No comments:

ARE WE THERE YET!!!