Wednesday, August 12, 2015

God is with you and will run the Race with YOU!!!!




Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so
great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin that so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and the finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross...Hebrews12:1-2




 
         Bless the LORD OF HOST
      Jehovah who ran
       with us as we crossover the
       Louisiana and Texas state line.
 
 

 

For I heard the spirit of God says, "I am with you, be strong and courageous continue the path that I have guide you in. Have no Fear. Run this race with Joy, peace, and love as you see me running beside you. Through the day going into night, I am with you. For I am your God. No one can reverse my plans for you. My spirit will lead you and guide you into all truth. Maintain prayers for your family.




I am bringing families together. Those that are loss I will call them in. You just BE there. Run with the anointing that will destroy the yokes and remove all burdens. My LOVE has the power to set them free". OMGosh! His love is so powerful. I was so touched while on the highway. Did not get the full revelation until now. Here's scripture reference to over you and your family. Joshua 1:9, Hebrews 12: 1-2, Judges 6:12, Ex 13:21, Psalms 105:39, Ephesians 3:14-16, Psalms:1-6, 1 Peter 4:8-11, Romans 15:5, Exodus 20:12, and 1 Peter 5:7-11. AMEN!
___________________________________________________________________________________
FB Family, friends, and partners, I release this awesome words of encouragement to you TODAY! Believe and Receive what the Father God of Heavens and of the Earth has for you and I. Be bless and SHARE with someone who needs encouragement to complete their God-given assignment in earth.

MUCH LUV, Doniel




 

No comments:

ARE WE THERE YET!!!