Sunday, February 5, 2012

Part 1-The Lord Thy God in the midst of thee.

Good Morning Chosen ones,
How can one be sure of the unknown presence to look after them during these perilous times? The subject of many people no matter of nationality, gender, even religion always has an uncertainty question, "Who, what and where is the true God for me."  Good news today and every day that you have breathe, God is with thee.
The reason for this blog is to share with you that God of Heaven, and of Earth wants and desires a relationship with you and each person on the earth to have that opportunity to know HIM.  The word of God says, “Whosoever will let them come, (Revelation 22:17).”  .  Part 1 of this study comes from Zephaniah 3:17. In the King James versions it tells us that, “The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
The New living version says, "For the LORD your God is living among you.  He is a mighty savior.  He will take delight in you with gladness.  With his love, he will calm all your fear and He will rejoice over you with joyful songs."
Remember the words of Paul, "In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.”  This will help you discern true doctrine.  Within this passages two translations given and here is another reference coming from Psalms 91: 14-16:
·        V14 -Because he has set his love upon ME(GOD), therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name(he has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness-trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never).
·        V.15 - He shall call upon Me, and I will deliver him and honor him.
·        V16-With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.  AMP
Right here you see God himself  is prophesying to David while David is journaling about  his own his love towards God and  God in return is telling David because you know me and you have set your love upon me in return I will deliver you from trouble, I will set you on high and I will not forsake you. 
Zephaniah a minor prophet in the old testament speaks of the  same word that God is in the midst of thee, he will sing over you  with joy, He not only rejoices over us, but He is our source of joy..  He will clam all your fears, and he will delight Himself in you, Zeph. 3:17.” 
Personal Experience- What a powerful way to experience God of Heaven and of the Earth.  My personal testimony is that the LORD sent birds to sing to me every morning.  At first, it was annoying.  I it really was working on my everlasting nerves but you know the holy spirit has to quiet us down to teach us to experience the power of God in our lives.  Moreover, this particular morning during my quiet time before God with my soul and mind on Jesus) this little bird, a sparrow just sits on the ledge of my bedroom window and just was sitting there.  As I intently watched this sparrow, all I could hear within my spirit was the song ‘If he watches over the sparrow I know he watches over me.”  I began to sing the song then as if the bird heard me and begin to tweet along.  What a power moment and love expression from the Heavens to send a bird on my window ledge to remind me He is watching over me.  This occur about three years ago when everything that could go wrong, did. It was a very challenging, heartbreaking time for me in my life.  Later through my blogging, I will share those experiences and How God was in the midst of all of them and gave me so much comfort and peace by the spirit of God.
Nonetheless, people of God, searchers for a real God.  Right now, I can only say that God has been there for me.  He sent Jesus to redeem me from the penalty of sin that was set in motion before the foundation of the world, “God chose him as your ransom long before the world began, but he has now revealed him to you in these last days, (I Peter 1:20).”  God has a plan for every person that calls upon his name and Jesus then sent the Holy spirit (John 16:7) to help us on the earth until the end come.
At this moment I know the presence of God by the Holy spirit is all around you because Jesus tells us in Matthew 18:20 that, “For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”  We are together online and the spirit of God is with us.
However, for all of this to work in your favor you first must accept Jesus as your Lord and savior by repenting of your sins (unknown and known) all manner of sin and blaspheme.  Then accept the blood of Christ (not the drinking of any other blood) but by Faith to cleanse you from the sins and start your new life in Christ.  For those that have a relationship and just need a refreshing hereto do the same.
As mention at the beginning of this study, everything is a process.  It is a process for you to wake up, get out of your bed, brush your teeth, wash your face, get dress, make your breakfast, prepare to go to work, or school and you get the point.  Your deliverance, healing, changing your ways, your attitude, the secret things that you do; it is a process.  NEVERTHELESS, have no fear with Christ you will be able to live the freedom and peace rewarded to all that come to Him.
Nonetheless, you must begin a relationship with God NOT religion (manmade works, rules).  His love that he wants to shower over you is so awesome and by saying yes, you can receive it today.  Say YES to Jesus Christ.  He is the only way to the Father God.  John 14:6, “Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
We will stop here until next study part II of our lesson.  If you in need of prayer just send your prayer request by email at redeembytheblood@gmail.com or just click on the email button on the blog.  Until next, time much love to you and peace.


No comments:

ARE WE THERE YET!!!