Sunday, April 9, 2023

JESUS LIVES!!!

You are in my prayers as you celebrate the Resurrection. The resurrection assures us that whatever we surrender, lose, or have taken away from us, our Father is able to resurrect, redeem, and recreate into something far more valuable than anything we could ever surrender. Be optimistic. Please accept my gratitude for including me in your life and ministry.
This Resurrection Sunday, I want to serve you in your season. Here is one of my anthology projects in which I collaborated with other powerful women of God to assist you in your spiritual development. Purchase your book by April 28 and you will receive a FREE personal journal titled "How to Get Rid of Self-Sabotaging Habits." GET YOUR COPY TODAY. and thank you for your love, prayers, and support of the ministry. Serving YAH with JOY!Dr.
Doniel Ervin, Founder, and President  The work of Redeemed By The Blood Ministries International is supported by individuals like you. Redeemed By The Blood Ministries International (RBTBMI) is a US 501c3 thriving organization and seeking partners to collaborate for the programs colorectal cancer and domestic violence awareness program that assist with spreading the good news globally. Online donation to Paypal.me/redeemed  Cashapp: $youareacheerfulgiver
Online donation to Paypal.me/redeemed  Cashapp: $youareacheerfulgiver

No comments:

ARE WE THERE YET!!!