Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Manifestation of Faith!!!

WHATS UP MY FRIENDS,
I was sharing my day with my mom's through FB and began to tesyify. My heart dedication is to return Hope in Christ!!! So here's my  faith testimony:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hi momma,
I will place those books in mailed today. I'd was blessed today with  beautiful office furniture from Rice University for FREE.  You know they have topnotch stuff. The pic is the style of the desk but the one I have its and cherrywood/green, File cabinets that I need...tall and long ones... You'll be able to see it when yall come down for my graduation  next month. You know In the natural law all of this would have cost me probably about $6,9900 I'm just adding what I see cost online.  I have to go again today to pick up another piece of the desk I forgot so between these two days had to pay some guys to help me moved the furniture, rent the truck, refill truck w/gas and gave them a tip so my total cost was $273.00
PLUS THE GUys AT RICE WAS EXCITED I WAS A CHRISTIAN  AND MOVE THE FURNITURE on THE FAVOR. Remember, first  I WAS JUST GOING TO GET FILE CABINETS. I praised God, and received $30 I tip them and they gave it back and for the RADIO STATION. WHEN I RETURNED UPSTAIRS, theMrL at Rice Asked me, "Do i need desks", OMGoSH! OF COURSE I said YES. REALLY tHATS HOW  The BLESSINGS FLOW. ...
God is so good. Even though, the rain  storm hit our area with flood waters came through on Sunday the entire subdivision had no power for 13hrs.
But through it all God is still faithful...Amen. My heart is full of joy and peace right... TRULY LIVING THE THE DEBT FREE SUPERNATURAL LIFESTYLE IN CHRIST. I'M Not just talking it, but walking in it..  ITS THE LORDS DoiNG AND ITS MARVELOUS IN our EYES!!! (Ps 118:22,23, LuKE 6:38)  is for real in my life. Hallelujah The anointing flows through Prophetic Intercessor REDEEMED BY THE BLOOD MINISTRIES and #yaldoniel #yaldanni #redeembytheblood #koer-lp  #RHEMAGOSPELRADIO and RGM of Portland.  My service anchores Matt. 6:33 unto God in for the Kingdom on earth and in HeavensRealm as well as support other local ministries with time, donation  and support of their services.
--------------------------------
THOSE THAT READ THIS MY MOMS KNOWS ME BUT I SHARE MY DAILY TESTIMONY TO ENCOURAGE THE READERS THAT JESUS IS ALIVE, THE HOLY SPIRIT IS HERE IN THE EARTH TO GUIDE US, TO HELP US THROUGH ALL THE TROUBLES we see and encountred IN THIS WORLD. TRUST GOD AGAIN. EVIL acts comes and all firms. God is  the ELOHIM OVER LIFE AND DEATH BUT he is a RIGHTEOUS JUDGE. HE GIVES ALL of us THE OPPORTUNITY TO  REPENT and Choose life not death. IF WE TELL THE TRUTH WE KILL OURSELVES because we do not take time to listen to the Holy spirit. LIFE IS PRECIOUS TO HIM and GRACE ABOUND WHEre SIN ABOUNDS more AND THOSE that have a seed of Jesus in their heart will and can be SAVE. NOW THEY MAY NOT HAVE MANY REWARDS IN HEAVEN when its time to leave its body BUT THEY'RE MAKE IT IN....OKAY!!

BUT I SORRY I WANT MY REWARDS, MY CROWN FULL OF JEWELS AND MY MANSION IN HEAVEN.
So I CHOOSE LIFE IN CHRIST.
We must TRUST GOD TODAY OPEN YOUR HEART TO JESUS. MY TESTIMONY OF FAITH AND MIANIFESTATION. OF GOD'S GOODNESS!!!!!!!

No comments:

ARE WE THERE YET!!!